Jonathan Lemire is an MSNBC writer who has been serving there as a political investigator since September 2017. Additionally, he has been now filling in as a White House columnist at The Associated Press since January 2017. Already, he used to serve there as a political correspondent from July 2013 until December 2016.
He had really commenced his expert news-casting vocation in June 2001 when he joined the New York Daily News as their columnist. Indeed, he served there for almost 12 years for which he increased colossal ubiquity as well. Who is he hitched to? Jonathan Lemire got hitched to his stunning spouse, Carrie Melago who as of now works at the Wall Street Journal as their editorial manager.
10 Facts on Jonathan Lemire:
- Jonathan Lemire’s wedding was performed by The Rev. Joel M. Superintendent at Oratory Church of St. Boniface on September 27, 2008.
- As of now, his significant inclusions incorporate public legislative issues, the Trump Organization, and furthermore the national government.
- Speaking more about Jonathan Lemire’s family, he is the child of Susan Lemire and Robert Lemire.
- Since he was brought into the world on November 28, 1979, he is right now 40 years of age and will before long arrive at 41.
- As per Information Cradle, Jonathan Lemire’s compensation goes from $49,774 to $120,519.
- From that equivalent site, we have realized that Jonathan Lemire has an expected net worth of $1 million.
- According to his online media accounts, we can follow him on both Twitter (205.4 thousand adherents) and Instagram (289 supporters).
- Discussing his schooling, he had finished his secondary school instruction at the Central Catholic High School.
- Afterward, he finished his Bachelor’s certificate in History from Columbia University.
- Besides, he and his significant other, Carrie shares a complete number of two kids – the two children. Unfortunately, we have not had the option to discover their names yet.